I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
1.1 The present general contracting conditions, together with the particular conditions that may be established, will expressly regulate the relations that arise between BODEGAS L. CASADO, S.L. with domicile in Avda. La Póveda 46, Lapuebla de Labarca (Álava) CIF B-01301621 (from here on BLC) and the third parties (from here on “Users”) that use the Internet portal www.bodegaslolicasado.com or (from here on the “Portal”).
BLC reserves, at all times, the right to modify unilaterally, without previous notice, and at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Portal.
1.2 These General Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions, Royal Decree 1906/1999 regulating telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of Article 5.3 of Law 7/1998, Law 26/1984 General for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating the Electronic Signature and any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
1.3 By using the BLC Portal, you become a User. Both the visit and the use and/or acquisition of any of the products of the Portal, imply the acceptance as User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of the General Conditions, as well as in its case, the Particular Conditions that, in its case, govern the acquisition.
1.4 BLC may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, by publishing these modifications in the Portal so that they can be known by the Users always before the visit to the Portal or the acquisition of any goods offered in the Portal.
1.5 This website is reserved exclusively for persons of legal age, since current legislation prohibits the advertising, sale, consumption and supply of alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. However, the company will not verify the reliability of the information provided, nor will it be responsible for those minors who enter this page breaking this condition of access, since the full responsibility in determining the specific contents and services accessed by minors corresponds exclusively to the adults in charge of them.
1.6 In some countries, customs legislation does not allow the entry of wines or alcoholic beverages. You understand and agree that these customs restrictions may change relatively frequently and that BLC is not liable for any damages that may result from this limitation.
II. Intellectual and industrial property. Prohibition of hyperlinks
2.1 All the contents shown in the Portal and in particular, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of BLC or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Portal.
2.2 In no case shall it be understood that any license is granted or any waiver, transmission, total or partial assignment of such rights is made, nor is any right conferred, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of such contents without the prior express authorization of BLC or the corresponding owners.
2.3 No link may be established to www.bodegaslolicasado.com from any other website without the prior and express consent of BLC.
III. BLC’s Responsibility
3.1 BODEGAS L. CASADO, S.L. will only be responsible for the damages that the User may suffer as a consequence of the use of the Portal when such damages are attributable to a fraudulent action of the same. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal is carried out at their own risk and under their own responsibility.
3.2 BLC is not responsible for any damages that may arise from, with enunciative purpose but not limited to:
- Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond the control of BLC, which prevent or delay the realization of the orders or the navigation through the portal.
- Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems.
- That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions outside the control of the Portal and that are not attributable to BLC.
- Differences in the information, documentation and/or other content of the Portal that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version.
- The impossibility of providing the Service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to BLC, due to the User, third parties, or cases of force majeure.
3.3 BLC does not control, in general, the use that Users make of the Service. In particular, BLC does not guarantee under any circumstances that the Users use the Service in accordance with the law, the present General Conditions, the generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
IV. User obligations
4.1 In general, the User is obliged to comply with these General Conditions, as well as with the special warnings or instructions of use contained in them or in the Portal and to act always in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the appropriate diligence to the nature of the service that he enjoys, abstaining from using the Portal in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of it, the goods or rights of BLC, its suppliers, the rest of the Users or in general of any third party.
4.2 Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the User is obliged, in the use of the Portal:
- The User assumes responsibility for the use of the site. The User must read the Legal Notice on each occasion that he or she enters the portal, as it is subject to change.
- In the case of making a consultation through any of the forms present for it or make a comment, the User is obliged to provide truthfully the data provided.
- The email and the content of the User’s shopping cart will be kept when placing an order.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate in or from the Portal, any information or material that was defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence or discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way against the form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of others and in general the regulations.
- Not to introduce, store or spread through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunication equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is susceptible to cause damages in the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of BLC, of any User, of the suppliers of BLC or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of the same.
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Portal, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, nor to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, nor impersonate others when using the Portal.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of BLC to its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or spread through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which it does not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and for any communication that may be necessary between BLC and the User, the User must contact the Customer Service Department by email (sending a message to email@example.com) or by written communication addressed to the Customer Service Department of BODEGAS L. CASADO, S.L. in Avda. La Póveda 46, Lapuebla de Labarca (Álava).
VI. Applicable Legislation
6.1 This contract shall be governed by Spanish law, which shall apply to all matters not provided for in this contract with respect to interpretation, validity and performance.